KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM
GROVE CITY CANCER THRIFT SHOP
The Grove City Cancer Thrift Shop is now part of the Kroger Community Rewards program.
Signing up is easy to do. The best part is that YOU still receive your Kroger rewards (coupons, fuel perks, etc) but behind the scenes, the Grove City Cancer Thrift Shop receives a percentage of what you spend in the Kroger Store.
The following is the process of registering for the Community Rewards Program:
1. Have your Kroger rewards card with you.
2. Go to www.krogercommunityrewards.com
3. Click on Ohio
4. Scroll down to enroll
5. Create an account for yourself with your name.
6. Find your nearest Kroger store based on your zip code.
7. After this is completed, you will receive an email within 5 minutes.
8. Open this email to confirm creation of your account.
9. Once it is confirmed, go back into your account.
10. Enter the organization # for Grove City Cancer Thrift Shop which is kw689.
11. Then follow the steps to complete the process
12. If you have any questions regarding setting this up, please call Kroger Plus Card department @ 1-800-KROGERS.